Holiday Parade 2013
Rain Date: Thursday, December 12
2013 Coral Springs Holiday Parade – Award Winners
- J. P. Taravella High School Band
- Ramblewood Middle School Band
- Mayor Cup: 501st Legion – Florida Garrison – Everglades Squad
- Vice-Mayor’s Cup: Sons of Norway
- Commissioners Cup: Friends of 497 Scouts
- Mayor’s Cup: Country Club of Coral Springs
- Vice-Mayor’s Cup: DANL Dance Studio
- Commissioners Cup: The Wow Factory
VIEW PHOTOS OF EVENT:
VIEW VIDEO OF EVENT:
View Parade in its Entirety on CityTV Channel 725
Every Day at: 7:30 a.m. & 2:30, 5 & 9 p.m.
Holiday Parade Wraps Up 50th Anniversary Celebrations
The City’s 50th Anniversary celebrations will come to an end at this year’s Holiday Parade. This year’s parade theme will celebrate the future of Coral Springs.
Holiday Parade Flyer
- Holiday Parade Flyer (.pdf)
Holiday Parade Participant
Sponsorships are a great way to promote your business to thousands of local consumers.
- Holiday Parade Participant Application (.pdf)
- Participant Guide (.pdf)
- Sponsorship Information (.pdf)
- Sponsorship Application (.pdf)
- Vendor Application (.pdf)
- Holiday Parade Volunteers Needed Flyer (.pdf)
- Call Volunteer Services at 954-346-4430.
Each year, the parade draws thousands of spectators and more than 60 floats, bands and other entries. Schools, community groups and businesses are encouraged to celebrate the City’s 50th Anniversary by entering, and awards will be given in both non-profit and business divisions. Spectators should plan to make a night of it, as businesses along the parade route are encouraged to stay open to serve those watching the parade.
Coral Springs Holiday Mile
- Before the Parade – at 6:15 p.m.
- Sample Road near Coral Springs Drive
- A Timed One-Mile Race!
- Awards for Top 3 Male/Female in Each Age Group
- $15 in Advance
- $20 Day of Event
- Click Here to Download Event Flyer (.pdf)
Please note that Sample Road west of University Drive and east of NW 110th Avenue, and Coral Springs Drive north of NW 29th Street and south of NW 37th Street, will be closed on the night of the parade from 5 p.m. until approximately 10 p.m.